Digital Sales Planner
New York, NY
Panoply Media is looking for a Sales Planner to work in the fun and fast-paced new media environment of podcasting. The Sales Planner role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a close knit and smart team of a rapidly growing audio-on- demand business. If you’re organized, good at multi-tasking, and excel at clear communication, this is the job for you. Working at Panoply also means casual dress, full benefits, competitive salaries, and a friendly work environment. This job is based in Brooklyn, NY.
- Manage and execute the completion and fulfillment of RFP’s including all Excel templates and presentations
- Educate the sales team on all new podcast network offerings
- Build client facing sales marketing materials for the Panoply network and individual podcasts
- Work closely with Ad Operations on ensuring a smooth internal workflow and efficiently processing all insertion orders
- Assist sellers on communicating with agencies around campaigns
- Maintain internal sales resources, from research materials, pacing documents, and pricing
- Take on ad hoc projects (e.g. special podcast brand integrations)
- Collaborate across multiple teams, including Sales, Ad Operations, and Ad Solutions
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferreD
- 2-3 years digital and/or radio advertising experience
- Excellent project management, analytic, and communication skills
- Highly organized, with an eye for detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Google Drive, and Keynote
- Self-starter and original thinker
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Panoply Media is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
Apply To This Job